Wonnacott Commons Council Meeting January 10, 2012
1) - long-sleeved tshirts (Anne)
- font and image on the back
- figure out pricing
- sign up sheet in the office or email back to wonnacottcc google docs
Finish product by: Friday Jan 13, 2012
Email on the 14th about interest for shirts
subsidize the price to make it $10
2) Ping pong table ~ $300- 400 - ask Ross Commons about their ping pong table (ASAP!) (Anne)
Figure out table by Sunday and buy on monday!
2) - Tracker (Alex + Kristin + Juliet)
-trial run for JTERM for only Battell with clothespins ( Kristen + Juliet ) + prize?
- positive results à spring term tracker with orange socks
who will play?
when will it start?
-Charter House Dinner (Joyce - email Wonnacott about interest)
- Hannah and Simran are leading them on Monday January 16, 2012
-Community Service Activities for the future
- ask tonight about potential leader for community service ( ask during council and email)
- Raise the Volume (benefit concert sponsored by Wonnacott )
- Charity: HELA http://helainc.org/waystogive.php
- email about the charity - Stanis
- Anyone with an artist in mind should look up their booking agencies
- contact their agents and ask about their price range and possible dates they can come
- first ask for available dates but if asked for what dates would be best, say early March and early April
- by next Tuesday January 17, 2012: for each candidate price for the agent for the artist and potential dates they are avaliable
- YOGA weekly? for Spring Term ( Alex check on the popularity )
- Inner House Council (IHC) Ball in CFA from all the social houses
- go to the ICC ( Diego and Maria )
- email them the form for pool fund (ICC)
- Rave/ party for JTERM (Viv)
- Anais Mitchell (Stanis )
- benefit concert?
- Spring Event
- choosing the movie
- Gladiator , Braveheart , .....
Deadline : Next Tuesday