Internship Transcript Notation Request
Middlebury Career Services · Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone 802-443-5100 · Fax 802-443-2061 · E-mail
Please read, complete and return this form to Career Services prior to the start of your intended Internship.
· The last date that a Transcript Notation can be requested is July 1.
· A description of the internship must be submitted by the supervisor prior to the internship’s start date.
· A letter will be sent directly to your supervisor outlining the notation requirements.
· A copy will also be sent to you; it is your responsibility to remind your supervisor of the required evaluation at the end of your internship
· A notation of successful internship completion will be made to your transcript upon receipt of your supervisor’s evaluation. The notation will read as follows: “Summer xxxx, Internship recognized for [organization] in [location].”
· Supervisor's evaluations must be submitted by September 15.