The Middlebury Network connects students and alumni to opportunities around the world. We invite you to become a part of it.
How You Can Help
- Offer an internship: Internships enable students to explore career options, pursue academic interests or personal passions, acquire practical work experience, and make the connections they'll need to find work after graduation.
- Post a job: A Middlebury education prepares students for myriad careers. If you have a job that you'd like to fill with a Middlebury graduate, we would like to help you publicize it.
- Recruit on campus: Information sessions, on-campus interviews, and webinars can be scheduled to meet your recruiting needs.
- Recruit off campus: You can also recruit Middlebury students through our off-campus recruiting sessions in New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C.
Share Your Expertise
- Provide career advice: Through MiddNet, an online searchable database, more than 7,500 Middlebury alumni and parents volunteer as a resource to students and fellow alumni about careers and career networking.
- Become a professional in residence: During your next visit to campus, talk with students about your work and career path and their related career interests.
Make a Gift for Internships
- Make a gift to support unpaid internships and other experiential learning opportunities: National studies show that an internship experience makes students significantly more likely to land a job after graduation. However, many internships are unpaid, and often students cannot afford to participate in them. You can help with your gift of any size. To make a gift, click here.
Education in Action staff members would be glad to talk with you about ways you can help Middlebury students and alumni. For more information, call 802.443.5100 or send us an e-mail.