Join the more than 1,500 Midd students who volunteer each year, contributing over 65,000 hours of their time to make a difference—locally and around the globe!
- Looking to volunteer this week?
- Get involved with a Service Cluster Board student organization.
- Check out our Volunteer Opportunities Guide for a listing of local organizations that address community needs ranging from literacy to food access, or health care to international development.
- Fund your service initiative.
- Check out our Signature Service Programs
Profiles | Beyond the Classroom
Want help getting started?
Visit EIA Civic Engagement on the 2nd floor of Adirondack House, or contact an adviser: