David S. Stone '74 Tree House Fund
Middlebury College Tree House Fund Overview
Up to $2,200 total will be awarded this fall for one or several creative student projects that benefit Middlebury students, the environment, or the community. These awards are intended to fund projects that would not qualify for other existing sources of funding. Projects may not add additional unanticipated cost to the College’s operating budget.
- All Middlebury undergraduates are eligible to apply as individuals, or in collaboration with other students
- Middlebury organizations, clubs, teams or groups that are already recognized by the College and receive College funding may not apply
Applications should include:
- Completed Stone Tree House Fund Application
- Tentative proposal budget
- Tentative proposal implementation timeline based on approval by mid-November
Application materials are due by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 5, 2012 to Director of the Project on Creativity and Innovation Liz Robinson in 118 South Main room 103. Outcomes will be announced shortly thereafter. All projects must be fully implemented by Commencement in May 2013. No late proposals will be considered.
Please contact Director of PCI Elizabeth Robinson with additional questions