In Case of Emergency

Emergencies after hours or on weekends:
Contact Public Safety 5911 or call 911

If you need to speak with a counselor about yourself or someone you are concerned about you can call your RA or CRA, or Public Safety at extension 5911 or call 911.

Public Safety will give you the opportunity to speak with your CCHR counselor, if available, or an Emergency Team Counselor from our local community mental health agency, the Counseling Service of Addison County (CSAC).

The CSAC Emergency Team has worked with us for over thirty years and knows our students and campus life well. Following this initial conversation, if you wish, you will be referred to us for further support and counseling. Additionally, you can go to Porter Hospital if you need immediate support.


For other campus emergencies:

Campus Public Safety: ext. 5911 or 443-5911

Ambulance: 911

Service Building: ext. 5472

Counseling Services: ext. 5141

Center for Counseling and Human Relations
Centeno House 3rd Floor
136 South Main Street
Middlebury VT   05753
802-443-5141 - Phone
802-443-3407 - Fax