The Scott Center at Hathaway House
The Chaplain's Office is located in the Charles P. Scott Center (also known as Hathaway House), next door to the Admissions Office at 135 South Main Street (on the corner of Route 30 and Porter Field Road). Click here to see a map to our building.
Hathaway House is used for a variety of meetings and programs. We offer:
- a living room that can comfortably seat groups up to twenty;
- a small kitchen with a stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator;
- a meditation room with cushions that can seat up to ten people;
- a library of books on wide variety of spiritual and religious topics, which are cataloged in MiddCat, the college library catalog;
- a small workroom with table for six people;
- a handicapped-accessible entry and bathroom.
Please contact Ellen McKay (email@example.com) to talk about using Hathaway House for your meeting or event.