- If a code is not visible as of 9:00 a.m., first check the start date of your housing record. If your arrival date is accurate but you still do not see your code please contact your Summer School Coordinator or during the academic year Residential Systems Coordinator, Karin Hall-Kolts.
- First, file a report with Public Safety.
- Second, inform the Commons or Program Coordinator with which the building is affiliated.
- Third, contact the Residential Systems Coordinator to request a code change.
- Inform the Commons or Program Coordinator with which the building is affiliated
- And contact the Residential Systems Coordinator to request a code change There will be a $25 service charge in those situations.
Patrons are requested to turn off signal watches, cellular phones and beepers prior to the performance.
Arrival Please arrive early enough to be in your seat before the time noted on your ticket. As a courtesy to the artists performing and the audience, latecomers will be seatedat the discretion of management. Food, cameras, and recording devices are not permitted at any event.
Smoking Policy The Center for the Arts maintains a no smoking policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Children Tickets and separate seats are required, as per Vermont State Fire laws, for every patron entering the performance space. As a courtesy to audience members and performers, please use discretion regarding a young child's ability to sit quietly and enjoy a performance.
Ticket Information Your ticket is valid until curtain time only. Latecomer seating is at the discretion of the management. If your seat is not claimed by the time listed on your ticket, we may admit customers off the standby list in your place. Please plan accordingly for an on-time arrival.
All ticket sales are final. All performances and programs are subject to change.