Reprints and Subvention

The College supports the publication and broad dissemination of faculty scholarship in several ways. The College will assist faculty with production costs and reprint costs for scholarly publications through the Scholarly Publication Subvention Fund (SPSF).  All requests should be made using the application available on the Academic Affairs webpage and sent to the Office of the Dean for Faculty Development and Research (DFDR).