COVID-19: Essential Information
How do I get a job reference for work after I graduate?

In order for any supervisor that you had as a student employee at the College to release information on you regarding your employment you will need to complete the Information Release and Waiver Agreement.

Find A Job


For a list of on campus employment opportunities, and to apply for open positions, select On Campus Employment under "Find A Job" in the left hand menu. Only current Middlebury College Undergraduate Students are eligible for student positions.