How do I get a job reference for work after I graduate?

In order for any supervisor that you had as a student employee at the College to release information on you regarding your employment you will need to complete the Information Release and Waiver Agreement.

Find A Job


For a list of employment opportunities On Campus, and to apply for open positions, please click the ON-CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT link to the left under "Find A Job." These jobs are for current Middlebury College Undergraduate Students only.