Livia Vastag '07

Livia VastagLivia is currently working on her Ph.D. at Princeton University. In her senior year here, she won the Frank and Sara McKnight Prize in Undergraduate Chemistry at the University of Texas Southerwestern Medical Center. The following spring at Princeton, she was awarded a George B.

Placement Exam Information

The Chemistry & Biochemistry Placement Exam is an online written test. You may use a calculator. It takes approximately 60-90 minutes to complete.