Payments to Visitors

Whether the visitor is an adjunct professor or guest lecturer coming to the College or Institute to give a talk/lecture/presentation or whether the visitor is an artist performing on campus or whether the visitor is a consultant working on a project, anybody providing a service such as above is considered an independent contractor. If these visitors are Foreign Nationals, please contact ISSS and the Tax Office while planning their visit. The earlier the contact is made, the better.