How do I get a job reference for work after I graduate?

In order for any supervisor that you had as a student employee at the College to release information on you regarding your employment you will need to complete the Information Release and Waiver Agreement.

Once complete, submit to the Student Employment Office to be kept it on file. It's also recommended that your supervisor retain a copy. Without completion of this form no one from the College will be able to release any information on your work except the title(s) that you held and your dates of employment.

Research Advice

If you want help finding something, you've come to the right place.  We offer lots of advice here on our web site.  We're also happy to meet with you individually, and we offer workshops too.


Begin at the Libraries page

Your first destination should be the Middlebury Libraries page (shortcut: go/lib/). It links to advice on how to find books, articles and more.