What documents do I need in order to work on or off campus?

All students who choose to work on or off campus must complete a W-4 and an I-9 form in the Student Employment Office. The I-9 is a Federal form that helps establish employment eligibility. You must bring either a Social Security card or a birth certificate and picture ID. Passports are accepted as picture ID (International Students). Also accepted are a driver's license with the Social Security number on it (U.S. citizens) or a notarized copy of any of the above.