Library Liaison FAQs
  • Library Liaisons who are requesting items for faculty should use the Lib Acq Request form when the item is needed for the current term, if the item is a film, or the requestor would like the item Rush.
How do I request that books, journals, or other items be purchased for the collections at Middlebury?

Faculty are encouraged to request that the Library acquire specific books, journals, films, and other materials for its collections. You may submit requests by using theĀ Suggest a Purchase form or by sending publisher catalogs or emails to your liaison if you have done so in the past.

Here are some points to remember.