Card Care and Replacement

It is important to keep your card with you at all times and protect your card from damage as much as possible.  In the event that your card is lost or damaged, contact the Department of Public Safety Office as soon as possible.   If you find your card, you will need to bring your MiddCard to the Access and Parking Services Office in Public Safety inorder to reactivate your card.  Please note that you will need to keep your card in a safe place while you are away from campus. You will need your card when you return.