Tibetan Peace Flag-Making at Middlebury College Library
At the conclusion of His Holiness's remarks on October 12 and 13, there will be a time for questions.
His Holiness will answer only those questions that have been submitted in advance. To have your question considered for selection, please send it by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: HHDL Q & A.
Please carefully read the following guidelines for attending the Dalai Lama’s talks.
Regarding Your Ticket
• Tickets are non-replaceable – Be sure to keep your ticket in a safe place that you will remember.
What to Bring
• Your Ticket
• Your College ID (if you are a Middlebury College student)
• Cash – If you wish to purchase a light snack in the event facility.
• You may bring your cell phone, but kindly turn it to silent mode.
• Any purse or bag must be smaller than 9” x 11”
What is a Dalai Lama and Who is the 14th Dalai Lama? The Buddhist Historical Context.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Venerable Lama Tenzin Dhonden, Personal Peace Emissary for His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Laurie Jordan, Chaplain of the College
Ellen McKay, Administrative Program Coordinator, Scott Center for Spiritual and Religious Life