How do I get access to a fund or an org for myself or someone I supervise?

There is a "Request Access" form located at the LIS web page that you will need to fill out. Just go to the LIS Banner Security Request Form.

You will be asked first to log in. The form itself contains directions as well as contact names if you have questions. Once you have filled out the form, click on Submit, and the form will be routed electronically for processing.  You will be notified when the new access is in place.

How do I get access to Hyperion?

Click on the link below and fill out the Banner online security request.


Fill out only the sections that apply (where access is needed)

Under the section labeled Hyperion Security Information, make sure you select "yes", in addition to which banner area where access is needed.


How do I get access to Banner?

Go to the link "Banner online security request form" at the below site.