Banner is the application that supports the management of College resources and functions.

Budget Administrators can view their budgets and activity details in either the web-based BannerWeb, or by using Banner INB.  Both reflect identical financial information, so it is a matter of preference as to which is used.

How do I get access to a fund or an org for myself or someone I supervise?

There is a "Request Access" form located at the LIS web page that you will need to fill out. Just go to the LIS Banner Security Request Form.

You will be asked first to log in. The form itself contains directions as well as contact names if you have questions. Once you have filled out the form, click on Submit, and the form will be routed electronically for processing.  You will be notified when the new access is in place.