We are excited about your transfer admission and look forward to welcoming you to Middlebury.
This page offers links to some information we hope you'll find useful. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the admissions office at 802-443-3000 or email@example.com.
Transfer Credit Evaluations
You will receive an evaluation of your transfer credits under separate cover from our registrar’s office within 1-2 weeks of your admission notification. You may contact the registrar’s office directly with any questions about transfer credits at 802-443-5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A final evaluation of credit transfer will only be possible after we receive their final transcripts.
To reserve your place in the class next fall, you must:
- Accept your offer of admission and make a non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 by May 20, 2019 through your application portal.
Depositing to Middlebury indicates your willingness to abide by and uphold the Middlebury Honor Code. All assigned academic work is conducted under the terms of the Honor Code, which is based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Initiated by the student body more than 50 years ago, it remains the cornerstone of our academic community. Please read the complete Constitution of the Undergraduate Honor System.
- Activate your Middlebury email account.
Within three days of your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your successful deposit, and you can then set up your account. You will use your ID (available in your online or paper letter of acceptance) and PIN (birthday in MMDDYY format). After that you can visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your email.
- Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct.
Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of disciplinary infraction or unlawful conduct will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
- Ask your registrar to forward your college transcript to Middlebury's Admissions Office at the end of the semester if you are currently enrolled in college.
Please remember that we expect you to satisfactorily complete your current coursework.
For information on Transfer Orientation, please visit the transfer student portion of our orientation website.
- Course Registration will occur upon arrival on campus.
- All students must complete at least two years (18 credits) at Middlebury College in order to earn a Middlebury degree, regardless of the number of college credits previously earned.
- We will email you an estimate of the number of transferable credits. When we receive a final college transcript, we'll complete a final evaluation of your credit transfer. The Registrar's Office will notify you of credits awarded when you arrive for orientation.
- Additional orientation materials will be emailed after we receive your enrollment deposit.
- If you decide not to attend Middlebury, please decline your offer of admission through your application portal.