Grant-related forms fall into two general categories: internal forms required by Middlebury and donor application forms required by the funding entity.

Middlebury Forms are used to document grant-related institutional issues.

Sponsor Application Forms communicate institutional information to the funding entity and usually are submitted with the proposal.

For Middlebury’s DUNS number, EIN number, indirect rate, fringe rate, mileage reimbursement rate, see Facts and Rates.