Thursday, September 13, 2018 ~ 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
InterContinental The Clement Monterey
Join us at the sixth annual Great Conversations, the Institute's premier community event, that will bring members of the Monterey community together with Institute faculty and experts for lively discussions on diverse and stimulating current topics. One Institute expert and one Institute student will host the conversations at each of the tables.
Tickets $125 per person, including reception, dinner, and valet parking. Online ticket sales begin July 16. Visit go.miis.edu/conversations2018.
Special thanks to our wine sponsor, Scheid Vineyards.
Special thanks to our student sponsors, Dick and Judy Borda.
EVENT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Premier Sponsor $3,000
- 6 tickets for Great Conversations dinner with first choice of table topic
- Special public recognition at the podium as the premiere sponsor
- Recognition in the dinner program, on event signage, in marketing materials promoting this dinner, and on event website (including logo placement and a link to your company website)
- Option for placement of company’s promotional materials at the event
- Special coffee for four with Vice President Jeff Dayton-Johnson
Faculty Sponsors $1,500
- Support at this level underwrites our faculty who participate in the event.
- 2 tickets for Great Conversations dinner
- Recognition in the dinner program and on event website
Secure your sponsorship opportunity today! Contact Shirley Coly, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-647-7179