Wednesday, October 23, 2019 ~ 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
InterContinental The Clement Monterey
Join us at the seventh annual Great Conversations, the Institute's premier community event, that brings together members of the Monterey community with Institute faculty and experts for lively discussions on diverse and stimulating current topics. Institute experts host the conversations at each of the tables.
Tickets $125 per person, including reception and dinner. Tickets available for purchase: http://bit.ly/2lSOoU4
Special thanks to our wine sponsor, Scheid Vineyards and premiere sponsors Alden '69 and Gus '69 Taylor.
EVENT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Premier Sponsor $3,000 - This has already been secured by the Taylors.
- 6 tickets for Great Conversations dinner with first choice of table topic
- Special public recognition at the podium as the premiere sponsor
- Recognition in the dinner program, on event signage, in marketing materials promoting this dinner, and on event website (including logo placement and a link to your company website)
- Option for placement of company’s promotional materials at the event
- Special coffee for four with Vice President Jeff Dayton-Johnson
Faculty Sponsors $1,500
- Support at this level underwrites our faculty who participate in the event.
- 2 tickets for Great Conversations dinner
- Recognition in the dinner program and on event website
Secure your sponsorship opportunity today! Contact Shirley Coly, Director of Development at email@example.com or 831-647-7179