The Monterey Institute’s Executive Education program has added a two-day intensive course in “Social Media, Youth Movements and Dynamic Markets” led by the reknowned author and activist Reza Aslan of Aslan Media to its line-up of courses. The course will be held at the Monterey Institute on Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16, and content covered will include:
- how to increase public discourse in the United States on news and issues often overlooked by mainstream media
- how to leverage social media, digital media, and other technology to engage, inform, and educate on what matters to your organization
- how to increase your organization’s capacity for action and change
- information on the ever-increasingly dynamic Middle East markets, and youth movements, as potential markets for your organization
- the business and marketing issues that matter the most to entrepreneurs, and what knowledge can ensure sustainable success.
To watch a video of Reza Aslan's recent television appearances.