Greetings Staff and Faculty,
This email contains information on important processes and resources we have in place to assist students who may need extra support, who are of concern (such as high absenteeism or in crisis), and who may need accommodations.
- Our WellConnect resource provides students with up to six sessions per year, per issue, of free personal counseling. There is also a crisis counselor available 24/7 through WellConnect, free 30-minute legal and financial consultations, and web-based resources. For more details, please refer to the email I sent on January 29.
- SilverCloud is a web-based, self-help, cognitive behavioral therapy resource for students. It offers tools and skill-building related to coping with stress, sadness, worries, anxiety, and issues of body image. Students can sign-up using their @middlebury.edu account at https://midd.silvercloudhealth.com/signup/.
- Please contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a student who may require disability accommodations. For more details on this process, please refer to my email sent on January 28 (sent to faculty only).
- If you are aware of a student in crisis or of concern, please contact me: email@example.com
- If a student informs you of, or if you witness what could be a violation of our Policy Against Sexual Misconduct, Domestic and Dating Violence and Misconduct and Stalking or our Anti-Harassment/Discrimination Policy please contact me. You can also contact Michael Ulibarri in HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your assistance in supporting our students.
Ashley Fera Arrocha (she, her, hers)
Associate Dean of Student Services and Alternate Human Relations Officer