Student and Asymptomatic Employee Testing Schedule
PCR testing is available for students and asymptomatic employees at Centeno House, 136 South Main Street, accessible via the patio facing the Service Building. No appointment is needed.
Employees who are symptomatic must secure testing through their healthcare provider or a local pharmacy. The Vermont Department of Health website provides additional information about testing locations.
For additional information about testing requirements see Instructions for those Exposed, Symptomatic, or Positive for COVID-19.
- PCR testing will be offered on campus at Centeno House, 136 South Main Street, on these dates:
- Monday, August 8, through Thursday, August 11 from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 15, through Thursday, August 18 from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- PCR testing will be offered on the Bread Loaf campus at the Milk House, on these dates:
- Monday, August 8 from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Decisions about testing—including how often and how many students or employees are tested throughout the semester—will be informed by the health conditions of Addison County and Vermont, campus health conditions, and applicable guidance or requirements.
Weekly PCR testing is not currently required. However, all individuals are responsible for staying informed about any required testing in the future. This includes carefully monitoring their email for messages from COVIDtesting@middlebury.edu, the Campus Status webpage, and COVID-19 Testing at Middlebury. Failure to attend required testing without prior arrangement of an excused absence by contacting COVIDtesting@middlebury.edu will be considered a COVID health and safety violation.
If you have questions about the testing process, please email COVIDTesting@middlebury.edu.