The Office of Sustainability Integration manages the napkin dispenser advertising reservation system for the dining halls. Napkin dispensers can be reserved for one week (Friday to Friday) and are an effective way to reach students with your message.
How It Works
There are a total of 24 advertising dispensers available throughout campus. The breakdown by dining hall is as follows:
- Atwater Dining Hall: 8
- Ross Dining Hall: 8
- Proctor Dining Hall: 8
For detail, see the steps below.
Step 1: Reserve the table tents
- Email your reservation request with preferred dates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tents can be reserved for one week (Friday to Friday).
Step 2: Design your announcement
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches wide x 10.5 inches tall. Communications can help you with your design if you’d like and you can view the dispensers.
- Designs are now single-sided.
Step 3.: Print 24 copies of your announcements
- You can use Printing Services order form.
Step 4: Put out your announcements
- You will receive a reminder email about your reservation.
- Simply remove last week’s announcements (please recycle them!) and replace with yours.
- No need to collect your inserts at the end of the week (unless you want to keep them). The next week’s lucky reservation holders will take care of that.
Contact the Office of Sustainability Integration at (802) 443-2536 or email email@example.com.