Voice Mail initial PIN is 6433. Here is how to change your voicemail PIN.
Note: You must go through the entire set-up process of changing your PIN, recording your name, and recording a greeting in order for initial set-up to take.
Voice Mail ID is your 10-digit telephone number.
To access your voice mailbox from a phone other than your own:
- Dial the voice mail access number 802-443-6600 or 831-647-6600.
- Press the * key after the system answers.
- Then enter your ID as your 10-digit telephone number 802443xxxx, 831647xxxx, or 202601xxxx followed by pound sign #.
- Then enter your voice mail PIN followed by #.
Note: you can also dial your own telephone number from on or off-campus and when your greeting plays, press * and follow instructions c and d.
Voice Mail Greetings
- Standard Greeting
- Use for when you are in the office.
- Alternate Greeting
- Use for when you are out of the office for an extended period. You can set it to expire on a particular date and time so that you need not remember to turn it off when you return.
- Closed Greeting
- Regular users should not use this greeting; it only activates if the entire system is set up for closed mode by a system administrator.
Voice Mail Speech-enabled Directory - all locations
Dial extension 5000 or 802-443-5000 from off-campus and press 1. Say the name of the person you want to reach.
Leave message without directly calling campus extension
Enter * then the 10-digit telephone number of the campus number. Press call. You will hear the voice mail greeting and then tone to leave a message.