Students participating in the Middlebury-Copenhagen First-Year Program pay Middlebury tuition, room, board, and activity fee ($41,940).
Included in this fee:
- Books and course readings
- Study tours and field studies
- Housing and student life advising and support
- Food stipend to cover all meals ($500/month)
- Public transportation pass
- Medical/accident/medical evacuation/repatriation/liability insurance
- DIS arrival workshop
- Round-trip airfare (up to $1,500)
- 24-hour emergency support
- Discounts on bike rentals and cell phone options
- Personal expenses (financial aid recipients will have a $500 allowance in aid offer)
Financial aid recipients qualify for this program and are encouraged to apply. Full need will be met, just as it would be if you were on the Middlebury campus.
For the purpose of scholarships and loans, Middlebury-Copenhagen First-Year Program students are considered full-time Middlebury students.
Financial aid recipients will receive detailed information on their financial aid awards from Middlebury’s Student Financial Services Office (SFS).
Please feel free to reach out to the SFS Office with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-
Sunderland Language Center, First Floor
356 College Street
Middlebury, VT 05753