COVID-19: Essential Information
How do I request research support? Do I need approval before initiating a research project?

For questions about research support, you may contact Jim Ralph, Dean of Faculty Development and Research (ext. 5320) or Sandra King, Budget Analyst for Academic Affairs (ext. 2007).

The Research Compliance Manager can answer your specific questions about research approval.