Become a STEM Peer Tutor
The STEM Quantitative Hub at Middlebury College provides trained Peer Tutors to support the Middlebury student body. If you are an enthusiastic person who would like to give back to the Middlebury community, you are welcome to begin the application process and join us for an exciting opportunity.
How to Become a STEM Peer Tutor
Becoming a STEM Peer Tutor requires filling out an application for the position. It also requires a recommendation from a professor in the subject you wish to tutor. The application process is fairly straightforward, but there are some job expectations that are a requirement to hold the position. They are outlined below. For a full explanation of the expectations for the position, please click here.
1. Peer Tutors are required to use all software that is necessary to achieve the mission of the STEM/Q Hub.
- You must actively use your assigned @middlebury.edu email address.
- You are required to properly use a LibCal account. You will receive training on how to properly implement the software.
- You are expected to enroll in the STEM/Q Hub Canvas site.
2. All tutors are required to complete all necessary training to support the mission.
3. At the end of the semester, it is required that you notify us of your intent to return.
If you feel that you can meet these job requirements, you can begin the application process here:
For any questions, please email the STEM/Q Hub at email@example.com.
Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research
Davis Family Library, Suite 225
Middlebury, VT 05753