Professor Tamar Mayer is Middlebury College's nominating official for the 2016-2017 Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program. Please click here to learn more about the Program and how to apply.
Middlebury College designated nominating official:
Tamar Mayer, PhD
Robert R. Churchill Professor of Geosciences
Director, Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
Director, International and Global Studies Program
117 Robert A. Jones '59 House
Applications must be sent electronically (by e-mail) to Professor Tamar Mayer by Friday, January 1, 2016, at 10:00 a.m., and must include:
1. Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program Application
2. One to two page resume
3. Essay on one of ten topics, maximum of three typewritten double-spaced pages (pages 3 & 4 of Program)
4. One page (or less) essay on why you would like to become a junior fellow
5. Student transcript (can be unofficial)
6. Two letters of reference/one from a professor of your major (these should be sent directly to Prof. Mayer)
The Carnegie Endowment does not accept applications directly from students.
The deadline for receipt by Carnegie is January 15, 2016.
Middlebury may nominate up to two students for the national competition.