Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program
Professor Tamar Mayer's office is serving as a clearinghouse for making nominations and collecting applications for the 2014-2015 Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program. Please go here to learn more about the Program and how to apply.
Middlebury College designated nominating official:
Tamar Mayer, PhD
Director, International and Global Studies Program
Director, Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
Professor of Geography
117 Robert A. Jones '59 House
Applications must be sent electronically (by e-mail) to Professor Tamar Mayer by Friday, January 3, 2014 and must include:
1. Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program Application
2. One to two page resume
3. Essay on one of eight topics, maximum of three typewritten double-spaced pages. (Pages 2, 3 & 4 of Program)
4. One page (or less) essay on why you would like to become a junior fellow
5. Student transcript (can be unofficial)
6. Two letters of reference/one from a professor of your major
The Carnegie Endowment does not accept applications directly from students. The deadline for receipt by Carnegie is January 15, 2014; submission to Professor Mayer is, understandably much earlier. Middlebury may nominate up to two students for the national competition.