Professor Mark Williams is Middlebury College's nominating official for the 2017-2018 James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program. Please click here to learn more about the Program and how to apply.
Middlebury College designated nominating official:
Mark Williams, PhD
Professor of Political Science
Acting Director, Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
Acting Director, International and Global Studies Program
117 Robert A. Jones '59 House
Applications must be sent electronically (by e-mail) to Professor Mark Williams by Sunday, January 1, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., and must include:
1. James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program Application
2. One to two page resume
3. Essay on one of eleven topics, maximum of three typewritten double-spaced pages
4. One page (or less) double-spaced essay on why you would like to become a junior fellow
5. Student transcript (may be unofficial)
6. Two letters of reference (these should be sent directly to Prof. Williams)
The James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program does not accept applications directly from students.
The deadline for receipt by Carnegie is January 13, 2017.
Middlebury may nominate up to two students for the national competition.