Requesting a Transcript
**Holiday Note** The Registrar's Office will be closed Dec. 23 through January 1 for holiday break. Paper and electronic transcript orders received by Wednesday, Dec. 18 will be processed before the break.
There are two options to request an official transcript from the Undergraduate College, Language Schools, Schools Abroad, or the Bread Loaf School of English:
Online Transcript Request
Transcripts ordered online can be delivered hard copy by mail or electronically by secured email. You must use this option if you would like your transcript sent electronically or if you wish to pay by credit card.
PLEASE NOTE: If your entire academic record predates 1987, you must use the second ordering option below, and your transcript can only be delivered hard copy.
Non-Middlebury Students MUST use the second option below.
Access the Transcripts on Demand ordering system by either:
- logging in to BannerWeb and clicking the Transcript Request link from the Student Records & Registration menu
- OR going to the Transcript on Demand site NOTE: if you choose this option you will be required to submit a signed consent form in order to complete your request.
Follow the instructions in the Transcripts on Demand system to place your request.
Fees: A fee of $5.00 per copy is charged for each transcript requested. Transcripts ordered online are assessed an additional $3.00 processing fee per recipient. Payment is made by credit card only.
Order by Mail or in Person
Print, complete, and return the transcript request form to the Registrar's Office. Transcripts ordered by mail or in person cannot be sent electronically.
Fee: A fee of $5.00 per copy (cash or check only) is charged for each transcript requested, and payment must be included with the request.
Transcripts are sent within one to three business days.
You may request to have your transcript sent via UPS Overnight Delivery or UPS International Express. To request expedited delivery, you must place your request through the online ordering system. There is a $15.00 charge for expedited delivery in the U.S., and a $30.00 charge for expedited international delivery.
- Middlebury only provides official transcripts. If you need your unofficial transcript, you may access it in BannerWeb.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Middlebury is not obligated to furnish a transcript to any student whose financial obligations to the College have not been satisfied.
- Information about requesting transcripts from the Monterey Institute of International Studies may be found here.