Requesting a Transcript
There are two options to request an official transcript from the Undergraduate College, Language Schools, Schools Abroad, or the Bread Loaf School of English:
Transcripts ordered online can be delivered as a hard copy by mail or electronically by secured email. This is the ONLY option for electronic requests or credit card payment.
PLEASE NOTE: If your entire academic record predates 1987, you must use the second ordering option below, and your transcript can only be delivered hard copy.
Access the Transcripts on Demand ordering system by either:
- logging in to BannerWeb and clicking the Official Transcript Request link from the Student Records & Registration menu.
- OR going to the Transcript on Demand site.
Follow the instructions in the Transcripts on Demand system to place your request. PLEASE NOTE: The ordering process includes time to clear the consent form.
Fees: There is a fee of $5.00 per copy for each transcript requested. Transcripts ordered online are assessed an additional $3.00 processing fee [non-refundable] per recipient. Payment is made by credit card only.
You may request to have your transcript sent via UPS Overnight Delivery or UPS International Express. To request this service, you must place your request through the online ordering system. There is a $15.00 charge for expedited delivery in the U.S., and a $30.00 charge for expedited international delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: UPS will NOT deliver to a P.O.Box; you must supply a street address, along with the recipient's phone number.
Order by Mail or in Person
Print, complete, and return the transcript request form to the Registrar's Office. Transcripts ordered by mail or in person cannot be sent electronically.
Fee: A fee of $5.00 per copy (cash or check only) is charged for each transcript requested, and payment must be included with the request.
Transcripts are sent within one to three business days.
- Middlebury only provides official transcripts. If you need your unofficial transcript, you may access it in BannerWeb.
- We do not accept FAXed or emailed requests.
- Transcripts cannot be FAXed to a recipient.
- Middlebury is not obligated to furnish a transcript to any student whose financial obligations to the College have not been satisfied.
- Information about requesting transcripts from the Monterey Institute of International Studies may be found here.