This website hopes to help departments of Middlebury College and the Monterey Institute of International Studies to find the best priced contracts by making available access to purchasing cooperatives and Vermont State contracts. Below is information on pre-negotiated contracts for goods and services in which Middlebury College and the Monterey Institute can partake of. If you are have an idea for additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Preferred Hotel Rates
Monterey: The College negotiated preferred rates with the Inns of Monterey. See attached flyer for pricing and contact information.
Club Quarters: Middlebury College is a member of Club Quarters. Club Quarters has full service hotels in prime city locations in the U.S. and U.K. and provides member organizations with low fixed rates which guarantee savings. Employees, guests, families and friends of all benefit from Gold Status – entitling them to many onsite benefits as well as savings for both business and personal travel.
Corporate Car Rental Rates
Middlebury College is a member of the E&I Purchasing Group. Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental are the preferred rental car suppliers for E&I Purchasing Group members. Middlebury’s membership in the E&I Purchasing group allows us to consolidate spending, simplify program management, and reduce our annual car rental expenditures. Rentals with the E&I contract with Enterprise and National means that all insurance is included in the rental rate. This program is for airport rentals and does not affect the Middlebury local rental program with Enterprise.
The program with Enterprise and National provides you with special recognition, service, and speed, whether renting at an airport or in the local market where you live and work. National provides speed and consistency for our most frequent airport travelers through the Emerald Club. Enterprise has locations in local markets across the country, including here in Middlebury and in Monterey.
This program can be used for Middlebury and for personal travel.
Please click on the enrollment link https://www.nationalcar.com/offer/XZ24H01 to access the online application and complete the enrollment process. This will take approximately five minutes and your membership will be active immediately upon completion.
Andrea Houle, business rental sales executive for Enterprise, is happy to answer any questions you have about the program. Her e-mail is Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org, and her office phone is 518.383.3444, ext. 236.As an Emerald Club member, you will receive the following benefits, for both business and personal use, among others:
- Bypass the counter and choose your own car – Bypass the rental counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle® at more than 50 major airports in the U.S. and Canada. On the Emerald Club Aisle, choose your own car from a selection of mid-size and larger vehicles, and pay the reserved mid-size rate.
- E-receipts for faster returns– There’s no need to wait around for a piece of paper when you return your car. Sign up to receive this benefit and we will automatically email your receipts to you within 24 hours of each returned rental.
- Choose your rewards - Earn rental credits towards a Free Rental Day with every seven rental credits earned. Or choose to automatically receive frequent flyer miles for each day rented (average of 50 frequent flyer miles per rental day – amount varies by airline).
- As an additional convenience, Emerald Club members may reserve at Enterprise Rent A Car locations where National is not available, using their Emerald Club number allowing for the contracted rates and certain profile data availability at the Enterprise counter. NOTE: The above benefits do not apply to Enterprise rentals.
What Products do the Purchasing Cooperatives we are Members of offer?
State of Vermont: Has contracts for most goods purchased by the College. Because Middlebury College is a non-profit educational institution it qualifies for the same pricing. The state's website shows detail of all contracts and contact information for the state's buyers if more information is needed.
E&I Cooperative Purchasing: Every employee of Middlebury College and the Monterey Institute can take advantage of the E&I pricing when purchasing for the institution. For more information register with www.eandi.org (use institution name Middlebury College). E&I currently has contracts with companies that offer:
- Athletic Training Supplies
- Automotive parts
- Books & Media
- Computer SOftware
- Computers & Networking
- Electronics & Peripherals
- Express Delivery & Freight
- Food Service
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Moving & Relocation
- Office Equipment & Supplies
- Scientific Equipment & Supplies
- Travel Services
The Coalition for College Cost Savings (CCCS): has a few contracts with the following companies
Affinity LTC, LLC
Higher one / Cashnet
Identity Theft Loss Prevention