How do I replace petty cash funds?

The custodian must complete a voucher; sign, date and attach all original receipts.  In addition, provide the account or FOAPAL the purchase(s) is to be expensed against.  The voucher should be submitted to the Controller's Office (accounts payable).

Vice President for Finance & Assistant Treasurer

Marbleworks Office Complex
152 Maple St.
Middlebury, VT 05753
P: 802.443.5501

Directions to Marbleworks