I was just notified that my grant has been funded! What do I do with the award documentation?

If the grant will fund your scholarship and research, give the original paperwork to the SRO. If the grant has been awarded for an institutional project,give it to CFR. Any funds go to the Grants Accounting Office, who will set up the Banner account for your grant.