- Additional Programs
- Center for Health and Wellness
My name is Amal and I spent most of my life in Addison Country before my family relocated to Fair Haven, VT. I attended Wheelock College (n/k/a Boston University) as a B.A. Candidate in Early Childhood Education and Social Work in Boston MA and came back to Vermont in 1996. After a long hiatus from school I graduated from Champlain College with a BS in Business Management.
Prior to joining the Sports Medicine Team here at Middlebury, l was an Operations Support Specialist at UVMMC Adult Primary Care in South Burlington, Vermont. I bring to the Sports Medicine Team my past work experience with UVMHN Porter Medical Center providing administrative support in the various fields of family medicine, OB/GYN, ENT & Audiology and as a Practice Manager for Porter Cardiology.
Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified Professional Coder – American Academy of Professional Coders
- Member of the American Academy of Professional Coders- Burlington Vermont Chapter
- ESCI-American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons American College of Emergency Physicians Adv. Emergency Care- NCAA Health Care Administrator
- Healthcare Provider CPR and AED
- Notary Public Commission from State of Vermont
When I am not assisting the Sports Medicine Team I am enjoying quality time with my family.