Music Department Showcase Concert
–Mahaney Arts Center, Olin C. Robison Concert Hall
72 Porter Field Road
Middlebury, VT 05753 View in Campus Map
The Middlebury College Department of Music presents a Spring Music Showcase celebrating students’ musical achievements in coursework and ensembles.
Join us at the Mahaney Arts Center (MAC) for the perfect mix of musical genres and styles. The showcase will open with performances by members of chamber music groups and the Middlebury College Orchestra in Robison Hall. Members of the Middlebury College Choir, Sound Investment Jazz Ensemble, and Afropop Band will then perform at the MAC’s outdoor stage.
Robison Hall Performances
- 5:00 p.m. - MUSC 0210 Compositions
- 5:25 p.m. - Middlebury College Orchestra
***5:40 p.m. - Audience moves to outdoor stage
Outdoor Stage Performances
- 5:50 p.m. - MUSC 0246
- 6:10 p.m. - Massimo Sassi
- 6:30 p.m. - The Jazz Trio
- 6:50 p.m. - Middlebury College Afropop Band
- 6:55 p.m. - Zack Abrams (recorded performance)
- 7:00 p.m. - End
- Sponsored by:
Chabot, Anne C.