Fall Family Weekend visitors are invited to make free reservations to visit the Middlebury College Museum of Art’s recently reinstalled permanent collection galleries and special exhibitions, “Art & Protest: Artists as Agents of Social Change” and “A New Lens: Contemporary Video & Animation.” Spaces are limited and advance reservations are STRONGLY encouraged.
Please read the notes below, then book your free visit in the link that follows:
1. Each member of your party MUST book a separate reservation. Parties who arrive with one reservation for their entire group will be turned away if there are not adequate reservation slots for each person.
2. Visitors without reservations will be admitted only if space and schedules allow; please book ahead to guarantee your spot and avoid disappointment.
3. All visitors will be asked to confirm that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or that they have a valid medical or religious exemption.
4. Masks must be worn at all times when indoors.
5. Each reservation period lasts 1 hour. Visitors may enter the museum at any time during their reservation slot, but will be asked to leave the museum when this scheduled reservation slot ends.
6. Only Fall Family Weekend visitors and current Middlebury College students, faculty, and staff will be allowed to enter the museum. We encourage all others to keep an eye on the Museum’s website for updates about future access.
After you have read the above notes, book your free visit here: https://bit.ly/MuseumFFW
Questions? Call (preferred) or email Mikki Lane at 802.443.2309 or email@example.com.
- Sponsored by:
- Museum of Art