COVID-19: Essential Information

All requests for maintenance and service in McCardell Bicentennial Hall should normally be placed through the building director or the building coordinator. These include, but are not limited to, equipment failure in classrooms, moving furniture and heavy objects, hanging items on walls, requests for custodial services, and reporting leaks and other building system issues.

For emergencies occurring after hours or on weekends, please contact Public Safety at ext 5911.

Building occupants may also leave messages for the custodians in the Custodial Requests tray, located in the mail cabinet outside Tim Wickland's office, room 333. Request forms are available there for your use.