I lost my I-94 card. How can I get a new one?

If you enter the U.S. via air or land, your I-94 record is created electronically and can be accessed online at: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/. You should print this record and keep it with your passport and other immigration documents.

If you enter the U.S. via land, you will receive a physical I-94 card that should be stapled inside your passport.

Your I-94 record or card governs your status in the U.S. It is essential that you have an I-94 record or card that accurately displays your current immigration status and the expiration date of your status. 

If you have a physical I-94 card from a land entry and lose that I-94 card, you can go to the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website to print a record of your arrival to the U.S. at: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/.

If you find that your I-94 record displays the incorrect U.S. immigration status, please contact ISSS immediately: isss@middlebury.edu and we will guide you through the process of correcting this.

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

Service Building - Second Floor
84 South Service Road
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
P: 802 443-5858
F: 802 443-2063