Forms for Students

Use this form to apply for pre-approval of courses to take off campus, or for approval of major or other college requirements for courses already completed.
Major/Adviser Declaration or Change Form Major/Advisor Declaration or Change Form
Required for ALL major types (single, double and joint). Download this form, have it signed by your new advisor and turn it in to the Registrar's Office before the end of your second full year of studies.
Minors must be declared by the end of the Add Period of the student’s seventh semester.
Seniors must complete this form the first semester of the senior year.
special_student_application_doc3 Special Student Application
Seniors who have only one or two credits to complete and plan to live off campus can apply for this part-time status in their last semester.
Students may fill out this form each semester to have grades sent directly to others.

Office of the Registrar

5142 Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
phone: 802.443.5770
fax: 802.443.2030