COVID-19: Essential Information

Unofficial Transcripts

Middlebury provides only official transcripts. If you would like to view your unofficial transcript, you may do so in BannerWeb.

 Note that if your entire academic record predates 1987, you must request an official transcript.  Please use this link for information about ordering an official transcript.

What you should know about accessing the BannerWeb system:

-Students and alumni with a Middlebury username/email address.

-Students and alumni without a Middlebury username/email address.

  • Log in to BannerWeb here
  • Enter your 8-digit College/Student ID number.
  • Enter you unique 6-digit PIN. Most have already entered their own unique PIN. For your initial entry into the BannerWeb system, your PIN is set to your Date of Birth (MMDDYY). Upon first entry to the system, you are prompted to update to a unique PIN.

Your unofficial transcript is available on the Student Records Menu (Academic Transcript link).

Office of the Registrar

Service Building
Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone: 802.443.5770
FAX: 802.443.2030