COVID-19: Essential Information

Purchasing Card

Welcome to Middlebury College’s and the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey's Procurement Card Program. The Procurement Card Program provides an efficient and effective method of purchasing and paying for goods and services. Procurement Cards are issued to individuals who place orders on behalf of the College and Institute and/or individuals who travel on College / Institute business.
Log In:
To log-on to PaymentNet use
Organization ID: US64427
Note: the password can only be 6-8 digits long
Review and approval of charges are due by the third business day after the 15th of the month and the last day of the month.

Contact Information:
Nicole Corriveau
Phone: (802) 443-5459 Fax: (802) 443-5753
Office Hours: 8:15 am - 5:00 pm EST

If your card has been stolen or lost, call J.P. Morgan Chase directly to close your card.
In the U.S.: 1-800-270-7760
Outside of the U.S.:1-847-488-3748 Collect

How to Receive a P-Card:
Please refer to the Purchasing Card Policy and Procedures.

Here is a listing of the P-Card Benefits Package that lists the Travel & Emergency Assistance and the Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Program when the flight/car rentals have been paid with the p-card.

Payments made on behalf of Students:
If you pay with your p-card expenses on behalf of a student, the Tax Office needs to receive a copy of the receipt with the ID and name of student and the purpose of the payment, e.g., plane ticket to conference. Middlebury is required to report these payments on IRS Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement) as financial aid.

Payments to Foreign Nationals or Corporations:
- Do not pay foreign nationals for services provided in the U.S. via p-card until you contacted the Tax Office. Foreign nationals might have to be taxed on their payment and need to fill out special tax forms.
- Do not pay foreign companies via p-card if the payment is for royalties, copyright, rights. Again, the Tax Office might have to tax the company and they have to fill out a special tax form.

Controller's Office
152 Maple Street
Marble Works, Suite 102
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753