Local Charge Accounts
Middlebury College has Charge Accounts with many lMiddlebury vendors. Below are the requirements for using these accounts, these requirements need to be followed by faculty, staff, and students:
- Tell the business you would like to charge the merchandise to the Middlebury College Charge account.
- Give the cashier
- Your College ID (you need to show your card)
- The Banner INDEX and Account Number
- Check that no sales tax is charged, Middlebury College is sales tax exempt in Vermont.
- Enter on your receipt
- Your Name (Printed)
- Your College ID
- INDEX & Account number
- Budget Approver's Name (Printed)
- Budget Approver's Signature
- Note that each receipt needs the above information.
- Interoffice all receipts (loose, not taped or stapled) to Accounts Payable, Service Building before the 25th of the current month.
- If you have questions, the list above shows who in AP is responsible for which account.