How do I sign up for an electronic W-2?

Log on to Banner Web (Self Service)

•           Click on Employee

•           Click on Tax Forms

•           Click on Electronic W-2 Consent (Please read the consent information carefully, make your choice and then hit the Submit button. You will receive an e-mail notification confirming your selection)

•           Click on Return To Tax Forms Menu at bottom of screen

•           Click on W-2 Wage and Tax Statement

•           Select Tax Year and hit the Display button

•           Click on Printable W-2 (please read the special print instructions under the HELP menu prior to printing)

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Complete the direct deposit form on the Human Resources website. Please allow one pay cycle for the pre-note process; the prenote process is a confirmation with the bank that the information provided on your form is accurate.

How do I report my time?

Record your time worked by completing your timesheet in Banner Web.

How do I get a copy of my W-2?

A copy can be obtained online through Banner Web. If you do not have access to a printer, call the Payroll Office and a reissued copy will be printed for you. Please allow 3-5 days for reissue.

How often are we paid?

All employees are paid biweekly; the pay period is two weeks starting on a Monday and ending on a Sunday.

I forgot to submit my time. What do I do?

Contact Human Resources to have your time submitted and approved; Payroll cannot submit your time for you.

I lost my check. How do I get a replacement check?

Call the Payroll Office and a stop payment will be issued. Please allow a minimum of 3 days for a check to be reissued.

When will I receive my W-2?

Employers are required to furnish W-2's to employees by January 31st of each year.

Can I get an advance?

The College does not advance pay - see College Handbook section 5.3

Office of the Controller

Controller's Office, Suite 102

152 Maple Street

Middlebury College

Middlebury, VT  05753