How do I sign up for an electronic W-2?
Log on to Banner Web (Self Service) http://go.middlebury.edu/bw
• Click on Employee
• Click on Tax Forms
• Click on Electronic W-2 Consent (Please read the consent information carefully, make your choice and then hit the Submit button. You will receive an e-mail notification confirming your selection)
• Click on Return To Tax Forms Menu at bottom of screen
• Click on W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
• Select Tax Year and hit the Display button
• Click on Printable W-2 (please read the special print instructions under the HELP menu prior to printing)
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Complete the direct deposit form on the Human Resources website. Please allow one pay cycle for the pre-note process; the prenote process is a confirmation with the bank that the information provided on your form is accurate. http://www.middlebury.edu/media/view/254212/original/DIRDEP_FINAL1pdf.pdf
How do I report my time?
How do I get a copy of my W-2?
A copy can be obtained online through Banner Web. If you do not have access to a printer, call the Payroll Office and a reissued copy will be printed for you. Please allow 3-5 days for reissue.
How often are we paid?
All employees are paid biweekly; the pay period is two weeks starting on a Monday and ending on a Sunday.
I forgot to submit my time. What do I do?
Contact Human Resources to have your time submitted and approved; Payroll cannot submit your time for you.
I lost my check. How do I get a replacement check?
Call the Payroll Office and a stop payment will be issued. Please allow a minimum of 3 days for a check to be reissued.
When will I receive my W-2?
Employers are required to furnish W-2's to employees by January 31st of each year.