How do I set up a petty cash or change fund?

Petty cash or change funds are set up through the Controller's Office (accounts payable).  A voucher will be filled out with the purpose of the funds and how long they are needed.  The voucher will be signed by whomever will be the custodian and their supervisor or budget administrator.  A check will be cut in the custodians name.

Vice President for Finance & Assistant Treasurer

Marbleworks Office Complex
152 Maple St.
Middlebury, VT 05753
P: 802.443.5501

Directions to Marbleworks