To create and foster collaborative opportunities by serving as an agent for economic and educational initiatives that bring value to all members. The power of each school working collaboratively on non-competitive matters will increase the quality of services and lower administrative costs.
To provide excellent resources and services to support all collaborative opportunities with innovative and highly functional systems, management tools, and dedicated and talented staff that will produce cost and quality improvements.
Focusing on the well planned delivery of support services will enable this consortium to achieve its shared vision of practical operating solutions resulting in controlling the cost to deliver higher education to students and enhancing each respective member’s educational mission.
Be a highly efficient service organization that supports:
- Educational excellence.
- Creative cost management strategies to contain operating costs.
- Financial sustainability for member institutions.
- Fostering and promoting creative employee solutions to complex operating issues.
- Administrative and academic collaboration of common purpose and interest.
- A commitment to no involuntary employee separations as a result of this consortium.
- A strong commitment to transparency – where appropriate.
- Better problem solving and information sharing of ideas and projects.
- Research, discovery and data collection, and benchmarks for operating standards.
- Development of innovative systems.
- Future planning and higher productivity.
- Positive change and management of this change.
- Entrepreneurial efforts of common purpose and interest.
- Vitality and growth within the state of Vermont.