Please follow the instructions below to complete a required online course developed by United Educators called "Preventing Workplace Harassment."
Course Length: approximately 45 minutes
Please note that at various times the course will recommend that you refer to the college's anti-harassment policy. You can view that policy at the following address: http://go.middlebury.edu/anti-harassment
At the end of the training be sure to click the "certificate" link found under the final module. It is important to click this link as this will send an instruction to the server notifying us that you have completed the course.
To access the course, please follow these steps:
- Click on the link, http://elearning.ue.org/
- First-time users should select the link to create a new account on the right side of the screen
- Use this institution registration code: 0616-SC37-XY12
- Provide specific information about your role here and your College id number
- Create a username and password
- Use your username and password each time you log in to the online training using the link provided in step 1.
- You will see the following screen, click on the course heading that applies to you:
- Begin the course with Module 1, “Introduction”.
- Once you have completed all of the Modules please click the "certificate" link found under the final module. It is important to click this link as this will send an instruction to the server notifying us that you have completed the course.
If you any questions please contact Human Resources at 802-443-5465 or email@example.com